Tuesday, November 13, 2007
10. Not as much baby weight to lose.
9. You get to take full advantage of your medical benefits.
8. You don't have to worry about cooking. They won't eat it anyway!
7. They are not as heavy, therefore easier to carry around.
6. They can wear their clothes a whole lot longer.
5. Very competent babysitting for the first 3-4 months (maybe more).
4. You don't sweat the small stuff.
3. You don't take life for granted.
2. You have the opportunity to meet so many amazing people, doctors, nurses, therapists, families, friends, and bloggers who go above and beyond to help you, support you, and give you a shoulder to cry on.
Posted by Billie at 11:10 PM