Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Walla Walla Bing Bang!



I love this video. Eden worked so hard that day to get the lyrics right. Every time I listen to her sing "My friend the witch doctor..." I have to smile. So. Darn. Cute!

I also want to say Happy 42nd Anniversary to my parents. Thank you both so much for being such a wonderful example of love and commitment, and for teaching me that even though marriage is sometimes very hard work, the payoffs are huge and the good times always make it totally worth it! I love you guys!

We leave for Grand Rapids in 11 days. We are working on trying to get our house on the market before we leave. I am freaking out. Just so you know...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW her speech is great! She has come so far, Even though you don't know me in real life I am very proud of you EDEN!

Unknown said...

Best version of that song I've ever heard, ever. Uncle Keith

Twins-Plus-1 said...

I am a total follower of your blog but have never commented before. But I just had to tell you how absolutely precious this video is to watch. You are an amazing family!

Katy said...

Big smiles over here.

Selling your house. Ack! I'm clenching over here just thinking about it. I have a phobia or something.